Don’t fuck with me
This is great. You were very mature and explicit, as well as helpful in the ways that you could be. I don’t think you could have handled this any better than you did. 4 for you, Glen Coco.
I wish I could have stood up for myself in this way when I was a teenager
Threatening suicide to get what you want isn’t “borderline” abusive, it is abusive.
Men who do this have a very high risk of murdering whomever they’re trying to guilt trip when the guilt trip eventually stops working.
ironically hes joked about killing me before
Hello everyone ! As my followers know, I’m a Michael’s employee and crazy kitchen witch as well ! Since I get such a lovely discount, and since I love you all oh so much, I’ve decided to do a Autumn / Samhain / Halloween Giveaway! Enjoy!
WARNING: If you have a sensitive nose this is not the giveaway for you!
- I would prefer you to be 18 or older but if you have your parents permission that’s fine as well.
- Since this giveaway is because of my lovely followers you must be following me kawaii-kitchen-witch (I will be sure to check)
- You can reblog this as many times as you want / however likes do not count (but you can use them to bookmark!!)
- No giveaway blogs please, I will be checking
- I’ll be using a website that will randomly select a winner for me, so it’s fair. But the more you reblog the greater the odds, just try not to spam your followers :)
- This giveaway needs to get at least 300+ notes before I pick a winner
- Please have your inbox open and be willing to let me know your address so I can ship these lovely treats to you
- If you win, you will have 3 days to reply to my notice, but if you don’t then another winner will be randomly selected
- There will only be one winner!
- I’ll pick a winner October 13th so that’ll give it two weeks to get to you before the Holiday.
- Keep in mind I may end it earlier if I get concerned about it getting to you in time!
- 7 Cork bottles
- 2 Black pillar candle
- 2 “Autumn” scented candles
- 2 “Witches Brew” scented candles
- 1 bag of scented pine pones (Cinnamon)
- 1 Tarot Deck of my choice (Divination is a big part of Samhain)
- 1 bag of loose leaf incense for Samhain Rituals made by me (contains: rosemary, mugwort, calendula, sage, wormwood, and bay leaf,) I will also send a coal with it.
- All the crystals / stones in the picture maybe more ;)
- Random Halloween decor from Michael’s (probably stuff involving skeletons, pumpkins, and witchy stuff)
- Oil burner w/ Cinnimon Apple oil (Ill send a couple candles as well)
- Small leather journal
- And other little surprises I’m going to add!
I do not have pictures of all the stuff just yet cause I’m still going out and buying it all but everything is a 100% guarantee that you will get it if you win!
I will be posting pictures of the giveaway items as I buy them and I will be tagging them as “kkwgiveaway” so keep your eyes peeled!
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
I thought of the funniest thing, what if phoenix and prof. layton were drinking tea and coffee, and out of the blue phoenix just says ” ah, coffee is the best sort of drink to wake you up in the morning” and prof. layton just gives him the dirtiest glare and says “tea will always be better you uncultured swine”
Here’s some REAL Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright part TWO.
Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?